PerkinElmer Cellular Technologies Germany GmbH belongs to the business entity Bio-discovery of Perkin-Elmer Inc, a global technology leader driving growth and innovation in health sciences and photonics markets to improve the quality of life. The Hamburg location develops premium instruments, systems and software for the analysis of cells, which are particularly employed in the field of health sciences.
The PerkinElmer Life Sciences and Diagnostics company – which is to be renamed during the second quarter of 2023 – provides end-to-end solutions that help scientists, researchers and clinicians better diagnose disease and discover new and more personalized drugs. Its dedicated team of 11,000 collaborates closely with commercial, government, academic and healthcare customers to deliver reagents, assays, instruments, automation, informatics and strategic services that accelerate workflows, deliver actionable insights and support improved decision making. The Company is also deeply committed to good corporate citizenship through dynamic ESG and sustainability programs. The Company reported revenues of approximately $3.3 billion in 2022, serves customers in 190 countries, and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
For more than 2 decades, PerkinElmer Hamburg have been the Center of Excellence focusing on research and development for High Content Screening (HCS), Multi-Mode Detection (MMD) and integrated Automated Robotic Solutions (ARS). Here in Hamburg everything comes together. From concept to the finished products, more than 100 employees are working together to support and to contribute to PerkinElmer's mission: Innovating for a healthier world.
We are looking for a Workday Senior HRIM Analyst (m/f/d) Remote with fluent German and English (both written and spoken) who will implement and support the Workday application in Germany. You will need hands-on functional experience and will be responsible for optimizing, designing, developing, and implementing new features and functionality.
The responsibilities cover
- Design, build, test, and deploy business process and security solutions for Workday HR Modules
- Collaborate with HR team and translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Manage the Workday upgrade and changes
- Maintain and support Workday security framework for the organization and look for opportunities to streamline the security roles and role assignments
- Work with project teams on various Workday implementation and optimization projects
- Document and build standard operating procedures (SOP’s) for the existing and new processes
- Design and provide solutions for automating various HR processes by leveraging technology
- Advise stakeholders on best practices to streamline current processes
- Guide cross-functional teams on configuration and testing strategies
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer science, HR, IT, or Business
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in various Workday modules, including configuration experience - business process and security framework, 5+ years of general HRIS experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to drive projects and issues to completion, highly developed problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical and technical skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and data accuracy when handling employee information
- Fluent German and English (both written and spoken)
- Cooperative and diverse environment
- Individual programs for your personal & professional development as well as career opportunities
- A demanding, varied job in a globally successful technology company
- AXA group and travel insurance (also for private purposes)
- Community responsibility, with volunteer days and corporate matching of employee charity donations.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
- Art der Beschäftigung:
- Hamburg, Hamburg
- PerkinElmer Cellular Technologies Germany GmbH
- Piotr Huk
Vielleicht auch interessant für Sie?
Stellenangebot Mitarbeiter (m/w/d) für die Endkontrolle in der Produktion ...
Wöhlk Contactlinsen GmbH
Stellenangebot Assistenz / Büromanagement (m/w/d)
Gesundheitswirtschaft Hamburg GmbH