Emerging as a result of Indivumed’s twenty years of success and innovation as a leading precision oncology company, Indivumed Therapeutics is fully focused on AI-driven biomarker and therapeutic target discovery, target validation, preclinical drug development, and clinical validation. A global clinical network of leading cancer clinics and hospitals in Europe, The Americas, and Asia enables the standardized collection of biospecimen and clinical data in a comprehensive multi-omics database.
We are a physician-led, integrated global oncology company. Our goal is to unveil the complex mechanisms of cancer, in order to support precision oncology. Through our three divisions, IndivuServ, IndivuType, and IndivuTest, we offer specialized products and services that support our customers in biomarker and target discovery, drug development, clinical trials, individualized therapy, and more. With more than 200 employees across Europe, North America, and Asia, we are an internationally minded, future-oriented company with an ambitious growth strategy and a strong international reputation.
With our Liquid Biopsy Biobank we have established a unique high-quality cell-fre plasma biobank that is exclusively focused on collecting longitudinal plasma samples from cancer patients. This allows the isolation of circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) from pre- and post-treatment plasma samples. The high quality is ideal for biomarker development, therapy monitoring, detectionof early drug resistance, and better understanding of the drug’s mechanism of action.
As "Scientist Liquid Biopsy Biobank" you will work with an innovative team of leading laboratory and bioinformatics scientists, product managers, and clinicians. The position is initially limited to two years. Become part of our community, united by the goal of curing cancer
- Maintenance and administration of a sample database with clinical data
- Query, analysis and preparation of clinical data for clients
- Direct communication with customers as Liquid Biopsy Expert/Data Manager
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports regarding the inventory of samples, data and material of our biobank
- Communication with collaboration partners regarding logistical and therapy-relevant questions
- Interdepartmental internal communication and interface management with IT, Sales, Project Management, QM, Controlling, Procurement and other departments
- Completed studies in biology, biochemistry or comparable natural science (M.Sc.)
- Advanced knowledge in core database functionalities
- Knowledge in oncology research
- Oncology biobank experience is a plus
- Fluent in German and English
- Good communication skills including virtual communication tools
What We Offer
- Demanding area of responsibility in a fast-growing company
- Creative freedom
- A collegial team and a good working atmosphere
- Continuing education and training
- Grant for the HVV ProfiTicket
- Subsidy for sports membership and events
- Fresh fruits and drinks
- Christmas and summer party
- Flexible working hours
- German and English courses
- The 24th and 31st of December are holidays and won´t be deducted from your annual holidays
Would You Like to Contribute to the Success of Our Company?
- Type of employment:
- Hamburg, Hamburg
- Weekly hours:
- Indivumed GmbH
- Contact person:
- Sabine Meinecke
Vielleicht auch interessant für Sie?
Stellenangebot Assistenz / Büromanagement (m/w/d)
Gesundheitswirtschaft Hamburg GmbH
Stellenangebot Mitarbeiter (m/w/d) für die Endkontrolle in der Produktion ...
Wöhlk Contactlinsen GmbH