Indivumed Therapeutics is a global oncology company, with a focus on bioinformatics and multi-omics-based oncology R&D. We look back on over twenty years of innovation, driven by a vision that remains unchanged to this day: To enable precision medicine and truly individualized cancer therapies. Striving for this goal we have unlocked an understanding of the molecular reality of cancer at an unparalleled level that is now supporting biomarker and therapeutic target discovery and validation, drug development, and clinical validation.
Whether as a scientist or a physician, as a data analyst, or in a corporate function, there are many ways you can contribute to our purpose. As a visionary, international company, we provide ample opportunities for your professional advancement and career development along the way. Join us in shaping the path to individualized cancer therapy!
- Gathering requirements from product owners and translating them into tickets to ensure software development is aligned with customer's needs.
- Participating in sprint planning, retrospective and backlog refinement meetings to ensure effective communication and collaboration within the team.
- Writing technical documents, including documentation, story, task and bug tickets, to provide clear and concise guidance to the team.
- Proposing, designing, estimating, developing, testing and deploying effective and efficient software solutions which solve real-world problems.
- Enhancing non-functional aspects of software, such as security, maintainability, scalability, reliability, availability and performance.
- Administering AWS EKS clusters using CloudFormation and command line, ensuring that the software is operable and secure.
- Automating DevOps processes to speed up software development, ensure consistency, enhance security and reduce human error.
- University degree (BSc) in computer science or software engineering or equivalent.
- Work experience (5+ years) in software engineering.
- Theoretical knowledge in programming language paradigms, e.g. object-oriented, functional programming etc.
- Theoretical knowledge in software design, especially large-scale backends.
- Strong background (5+ years) in Python, Bash, Kubernetes, Linux.
- Basic knowledge in DevOps practices and tools, e.g. Infrastructure As Code, Ansible etc.
- Strong communication skills.
- Capability to understand complex problems.
- Willingness to pro-actively engage in daily work and team discussions.
- Demanding area of responsibility in a fast-growing company
- Creative freedom
- A collegial team and a good working atmosphere
- Continuing education and training
- Grant for the HVV ProfiTicket/Deutschlandticket
- Subsidy for sports membership and events
- Fresh fruits and drinks
- Christmas and summer party
- Flexible working hours
- German and English courses
- The 24th and 31st of December are holidays and won´t be deducted from your annual holidays.
- Type of employment:
- Hamburg, Hamburg
- Weekly hours:
- Indivumed GmbH
- Contact person:
- Sabine Meinecke
Maybe also interesting for you?
Praktikum/Werkstudent Werkstudent/-in oder Praktikant/-in Human Resources (m/w/d)
SMARTSTEP Consulting GmbH
Stellenangebot Innovation Manager (w/m/d) Data-driven Services & Data Analytics
Deutsches Elektronen Synchrotron (DESY)
Stellenangebot Kaufmännische MitarbeiterInnen (m/w/d) Vertriebsinnendienst
Heinz Herenz Medizinalbedarf GmbH