The year's theme looks at the lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic and the challenges ahead.
Uhrzeit: 10:30 - 14:30 Uhr
Hartmann Science Center
Experts from different fields will provide information about the current status of basic hygiene and new studies. And of course there will be concrete guidance for effective infection prevention in healthcare facilities: for today and tomorrow.
Block 1: 10:30 am - 12 pm
Looking back: The COVID-19 pandemic as a chance - impact on today's infection prevention
- Topic: General overview with examples from Austria regarding IPC measures that stick
- Topic: Are we talking the same language? The importance of choosing our words carefully when communicating HCAI and AMR
- Topic: The Clean Hospitals Project: How can we improve environmental hygiene on a global level?
Block 2: 1 pm - 2:30 pm
Looking ahead: Future challenges in infection prevention
- Topic: We Don't Need No Automation: The Power of AI in Surveillance of HAIs
- Topic: Sustainability - Best-Practice Sharing "That's how you can do it!”
- Topic: First steps towards sustainable disinfection
This symposium is aimed at infection prevention specialists (IPC), IPC nurses, quality assurance employees, nursing and surgical managers as well as those interested in hygiene, disinfection, and infection prevention measures.
Certificate of attendance
All participants will receive a confirmation of attendance after the event.