P.I.L.O.T Next Level (Precision Medicine, Innovations, Life Science, Opportunities, Technologies Next Level) encompasses precision medicine and digitalisation in all their facets. In doing so, it deliberately sets priorities and fleshes out existing activities.
We aim to advance precision medicine and digitalisation in northern Germany by strengthening the dialog between industry, clinic and research in the cooperation network. Thus, we can increase the internal visibility of players and thematic focus of the existing network. Within the framework of the project, concrete cooperations and projects (lighthouses) between industry, clinic and research are to be initiated. Awareness activities regarding the medical and economic relevance of precision medicine in the cluster region and in broader society will be continued. Furthermore, the project aims to raise awareness of aspects of sustainability in development and production and to help shape the future evolution of the cluster in this respect.
The network encompasses all stakeholders in the healthcare system, from digital medicine and medical technology to biotechnology and pharmaceuticals. Special emphasis continues to be placed on the use of patient data for the procedures and pharmaceuticals of precision medicine.
The project promotes multidirectional exchange between science, industry, and clinic, enabling stakeholders to learn and grow from each other in trusting cooperation. P.I.L.O.T. Next Level will continue to support the development of regional technological niches, unique selling points and fields of specialization within digital precision medicine for companies in the cluster region.
Project in a nutshell
- Utilization of digitalisation in precision medicine (involving both business and research).
- Strengthening and expanding new knowledge-based business developments in precision medicine.
- Involvement of the healthcare system, academia, SMEs & industry.
- Cooperative work on the challenges/focus topics/status quo in the innovation-oriented field & classification of the economic landscape
- Concretisation in form of cooperation projects, specific test fields or validation structures between science and industry
01.04.2023 - 31.03.2026
State economic program (Schleswig-Holstein).
The project is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and by the federal state of Schleswig-Holstein.